Sunday, April 26, 2009




Kyre, Kyre, Kyre...

Today I went to start the dishwasher, and behold there was no knob to turn it on. Of course, we all assumed it was Kaelsy right off the bat and blamed her. She of course blamed Kyre and well... she was right. After getting the whole family involved in the hunt, it was found... in their bedroom. Kyre has become the little criminal lately and some of these pictures are evidence of his weapon of choice (teeth). He bites everything including us! Thank goodness my mom's furniture is already somewhat distressed, but good grief this is beyond.

1 comments:

Shawna Andersen said...

I had one who did this too. I still catch her with things in her mouth. I just refinished the coffee table last month, she ate the edges off of when she was little. Only took me 11 years. Go figure.