Sunday, April 12, 2009




Easter 2009

On Saturday, we went to my sister's house to dye eggs. Not only did we dye, we spun, we painted, we stamped, we stickered. Needless to say, there was plenty to keep the kids busy. They had fun and yes, I controlled myself again, and didn't jump in to take over. Although, I really did want to do the spinner, but I held back. The girls were so excited when they woke up to see their baskets that the Easter Bunny left them. Teagan perused all the contents while Kaelsy went straight for the chocolate. She is so my daughter! We didn't get a lot of time to do the baskets since we had to get ready for church (we have the early time -thank goodness today). The girls have wanted to wear their dresses since they got them two weeks ago. Once we got home from church, the Easter egg hunt was on even with the gusts of wind going on. Thank you Easter Bunny for not hiding them too well this year. It went quicker and we were able to get inside beore the rain hit. And where was Kyre during all the weekend festivities? Taking his naps at the best times for mom!!!

0 comments: