Saturday, July 2, 2011

Birthdays. We have had a few. Teagan and Kyre got to do a combinded one this year. Kyre wanted Batman and Teagan wanted Rapunzel. I have to say that the cake turned out better than I thought it would. The kids loved it at least. Kyre had the Batman theme going with getting a new costume and Teagan got books and a new DS! The DS is something that she has wanted for over a year. It is a good thing that her dad is such a gamer and thank you Grandma for getting her other passion - reading taken care of. Poor Kaesly doesn't understand why Kyre and Teagan get to have a carnival every year for their birthday. There is one perk for being born around Memorial weekend...the rides at Spring Fest. And then Miss Ella turned 1! Poor girl being the last... got brownies for her birthday. She didn't seem to mind though. I was all tuckered out with end of school year stuff and it was all I had in me. Thank you Betty Crocker!

0 comments: