Sunday, February 15, 2009




The Thumb and Blanket II
Teagan never put anything in her mouth. She never really attached herself to anything (well, except my hair, which she kissed last night before bed - she hasn't done that for awhile). Then Kaelsy came along and by three months she had to have her thumb and "duck" blanket (still two priorities to this day) to pacify her. Now, Kyre uses the thumb and blanket, too, but he really doesn't care what blanket he has. In fact... it could be an old sock laying around and he grabs it as the thumb goes in the mouth. I caught him the other day getting tired and finding his blanket. The progression in the pictures really doesn't do the moment justice but I tried.

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

he is soo cute! My kids have never attache to anything but a pacifer

Shaila Lou said...

Sounds like Quinn. He would suck his thumb with anything. Still does it with clothes that have just come out of the dryer.

Kyre is such a cutie!

melanie said...

Just like Reed too. When I'm taking off his soft footie pajamas in the morning, he grabs the leg of them and starts sucking his thumb. I love it cause it's so dang cute. Kyre is getting SO big!