Monday, August 11, 2008




Kaelsy being Kaelsy

So, I was changing Kyre's diaper this morning. And like a "good" mother, my full attention was on my youngest child and not on my other two. As I was finishing up, I heard my mother say, "What has she done?" I looked up to see my middle child, Kaelsy, waddling around like Charlie Chaplin due to her trying to wear her baby brother's pants! Now, mind you, if you know anything about Kaelsy, she can wear Teagan's size 4 clothes rather well, so imagine what she would do to 3-6 month clothes! As I was again capturing a "Kaelsy" moment on film, Teagan could not be left out either! :-)

1 comments:

*Katie May* said...

My daughter Kiley came out once in Landons 3-6 month pants she is quite petite and they looked just like capris it was funny. Oh if you want your text to be centered you can change your template to Minima